Orange County Airport Transportation Travel Information
Calculating the travel time it requires to board a flight is little complex. Given the uncertainties of traffic via the 405 and schlepping through security. Despite the availability of Orange County airport transportation, a wealth of elements influence travel time to the airport, such as:
- Orange County Airport transportation options include limousines, taxies, and shuttles.
- Calculate the actual distance from the city you are departing to the John Wayne Airport
- The average travel time it takes to get to the Orange County Airport at the time you will be traveling given congested thoroughfares and construction slow zones
Also, account for anytime needed if he Orange county airport transportation carrier makes additional stops. driver drop you at the
Refer to the bulleted list (below) of popular cities and the travel time to the John Wayne Airport. According to Google Maps, the distance from these Southern Californian towns illustrate the standard travel time:
- Newport Beach 20 -25 minutes
- Laguna Beach 25 – 30 minutes
- Irvine 15 – 20 minutes
- Huntington Beach 25 – 30 minutes
- Costa Mesa 12 – 15 minutes
- Anaheim 25- 30 minutes
Allow up to an hour for moving through the John Wayne Airport’s security checkpoints
Did you know? The John Wayne County Airport is under a major improvement project. for Terminal C. Due to the construction, the speed limit is 15 miles per hour around the Central Utility Plant as well as parking structure C.
- Remember to factor in any time check luggage or administer any other check in contingencies.
- Excluding heightened security and holidays peak periods such as New Year’s, Christmas and Thanksgiving, the security checkpoints can take up to 30 minutes or more.
- Most Orange County Airport transportation agencies are familiar with Southern California’s backups, so there should not be any worries about missing a flight.