Orange County John Wayne Airport: Trending in Social Media
As Orange County John Wayne Airport continues to bolster its direct flights, fuss-free check in and assorted culinary options, social media commentary shows that there was an overall satisfaction on flights over the Thanksgiving Day holiday. However, the social media trends on Twitter, Four Square and Facebook suggest a slew of compelling findings about flying out of the Southern California hub. Review these selected social media bytes.
Over the Thanksgiving Day holidays, fewer travelers, arriving and departing at the Orange County John Wayne Airport experienced flight cancellations than any other U.S. airport.In contrast, to the union strike that transpired at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) over the busiest flight schedule, it was smooth soaring for most passengers out of the Orange County Airport.
- On November 24th, Aphrodite S. gave the Orange County John Wayne Airport 13 points for the overall check in experience. on FourSquare.
- In another note, one passenger tweeted: “This (SNA) John Wayne airport feels like I am in a Chevy Chase Vacation movie…”
- A female passenger, commented that: “John Wayne Airport is very nice. Lots of conveniences.”
- Based on all the photos at the SNA Airport on Twitter, InstaGram, et al, passengers flying out of the Orange County hub appear to be compelled to snap photos and disseminating the images to the world.
- Another merry traveler on November 30th was so pleased with her experience that she posted the following comment on Twitter: Yay, I’m here! This airport is so much more convenient than OAK and SJC! (@ John Wayne Airport (SNA) w/ 28.
Have you ever flown in or out of Orange County John Wayne Airport? If so, please share your experience here and on your favorite social media site.